Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

Day by Day, Week by Week

I am sorry to say that Barb has not had time to update the blog; she has been finishing up her Masters degree! She graduates on May 12th and she has been putting in crazy hours to put the final pieces together. She has also been taking care of me! I fear some night she will smother me with a pillow:-) I am recovering much slower than I like but I am recovering. I am walking on my own and I actually visited each of my classes last week. I am only good for an hour or two and then I am exhausted. It was so good to see my colleagues and my students. Dan DeForest, the girls softball coach, even had me throw out the first pitch of the season. Although I hit home plate (underhanded) I was better than the Mayor of Cincinnati! I am hoping to be back to running by the time we begin basketball camp. I have had great help from all my friends and I know that things will be taken care of no matter what kind of timeline my body gives me. There are too many people to thank personally, but I definitely could not get through this without a lot of help from my friends.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?